Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello America


I have decided to catch up with my generation and start a blog. I can’t think of a more fitting title than the one I’ve chosen! I have much to say and much to rant about. It is my sincere hope and desire that you will subscribe to my blog so that you may gain an insight into my perspective on the world. I am first and foremost a United States Marine and a Proud American. I believe in the founding principals of our forefathers, the constitution and most of all I believe in freedom. I describe myself as a Goldwater Conservative, which puts me at odds with many on the right, and everyone on the left. I am a 21 year old college student and this blog is my attempt to motivate and empower my generation to take responsibility for the direction our nation is going. We are the future and we must act now to preserve the future of this great and mighty land. I love this county and over the next few years I hope to change the world, one outburst at a time, wont you join me? Once I get five subscribers I will begin posting regularly, lets get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment